£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits +career development
over 2 years ago
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to take on arguably the most sought after health and fitness manager role in the U.K, managing the gym floor space, trainers and group exercise studios of one of the biggest gyms in Europe that has recently undergone a major refurbishment making it the most cutting edge space out there.
- To 'own' the gym floor, creating an energising, friendly and supportive place to train.
- Oversee all things fitness- gym floor classes, studio timetable, personal training, gym challenges, courses and gym events.
- Lead, coach, inspire and support a large team of fitness instructors and personal trainers to achieve great things every day.
- Manage the gym operations ensuring your areas are always clean, safe and the equipment is fully functional.
- Work with other departments to ensure that members are taking full advantage of all the activities and services the club offers.
- Maximise the utilisation of the studio space with hiring out of facilities.
- Support the General Manager with the overall running of the club.
- Deputise for the General Manager in their absence managing the club on a shift basis as Duty Manager.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing a diverse fitness product in a high volume commercial gym environment as a Fitness Manager, Sports Manager, Club Manager or General Manager.
- A fitness qualification and ability to teach a gym floor class is a must.
In return for your hard work and dedication the company offers ongoing development and training to move your career forward within the organisation.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience