Kensington and Chelsea, London
Up to £40000 per annum + 5K bonus+ free holiday
about 2 years ago
Head of Member Services 40K basic + 5K bonus Kensington.
I am looking to recruit a head of members services for an award winning private residence owners club. Based in Kensington, West London my client operates in excess of 50 properties globally and provide their high net worth members, their families and friends with a world class concierge service in facilitating and arranging in great detail their holiday bookings and experiences at their luxurious selection of 4 and 5+ villas, chalets and apartments. You will be responsible for leading, empowering and inspiring a team of personal concierges and will work very closely with the senior management and regional operations team to consistently deliver the experience that the business is renowned for. Your communication will almost always be over the phone and email with face to face interactions being minimal.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring you and your team have an exceptional knowledge of every aspect of the club's properties.
- To deliver an exceptional service and rapport with the members ensuring accurate and ongoing profiling
- Administering in exceptional detail each booking reservation and confirmation are in line with the contractual agreement
- Ensuring the bespoke computer system is managed and updated with every communication
- Managing relationships with multiple reciprocal partners
- Organising, coordinating and booking additional services for Members and Non-Members
- Devising, refining, tracking and analysing every member's feedback.
- The ability to constantly refine and enhance the service delivery
- Managing additional purchases and cancellation charges
- Writing and preparing reports and analysis on bookings
- Recruitment and Training New Personal Concierges
We are looking to appoint a candidate who has a proven track record working in a similar capacity as Head of Member Services or Head of Concierge at the premium end of the travel of hospitality industries. You will need to have first class communication and written skills with the credibility and confidence to work with a demanding and exacting international clientele of members as well as colleagues throughout the world.
The position will be based near Kensington in West London. The position is Monday to Friday only with typical hours being 8-4.30pm or 9.30-6pm.
Benefits of the position include a highly competitive basic salary, a performance related bonus, 25 days annual holiday and one week's complimentary stay per annum at one of the properties worth several thousand pounds.
Due to the anticipate high level of interest in this opportunity only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.