£38000 - £40000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Head of Marketing London 40K
I am looking for a head of marketing to work for a marketing leading operator in the family entertainment sector with centres throughout the UK and several new openings planned for 2020. Interested candidates will be based within the M25, it is predominantly a field based role with the ability to work from home and the individual centres.
- Responsible for planning, communicating and executing the marketing strategy for the group.
- Working closely with franchisees and the master franchisee and group operations manager.
- Analytically understanding gaps, trends and growth opportunities through the calendar year
- Work closely with our external marketing agency, content and graphics team to bring alive the brand on all platforms of media
- Be forward thinking and innovative on ways to promote the brand
- Continue to grow and develop existing and new partnerships to drive group booking opportunities.
- Manage relationships various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers to deliver marketing campaigns
We are keen to talk to candidates who have :
- Advanced Marketing related qualification
- Ideally a background within the leisure or hospitality sectors
- Strong influencing skills at Board level.
- Thrive working in a fast paced and entrepreneurial business
Interviews are immediately available.