£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
We are looking for a Head of Marketing & Digital for a new disruptive operator who are delivering high quality, affordable and accessible services in their new purpose built centres which they are opening nationwide.
- Work closely with the CEO to devise and execute the overall marketing strategy for the company, working across the full marketing mix and especially digital- to drive awareness, increase customer acquisition improve customer loyalty.
- Campaign management at group and local level; email marketing, social media, E-PR etc
- Develop and manage the CRM strategy to meet the annual data target and drive forward customer advocacy.
- Manage and lead all digital agencies to deliver on the digital strategy and wider integrated marketing objectives of the business.
- Research new technologies for improving customer engagement, access and visit frequency
- Manage the marketing function; budgets, invoicing, leading a small team
- Bright, engaging, analytical, organized, results driven and on the up in their career.
- In-House Digital Marketing Manager experience preferably within the leisure, retail, healthcare or hospitality industry.
- Experience in delivering digital acquisition strategy and customer loyalty campaigns centrally and at a local level in a multi-site business.
- Experience in department planning, budgeting and line management.
- Agency management experience across the full digital mix including CRM
- CMS, data list, email build & send and CRM platform management experience
Benefits include 5% employer pension contribution, 25 days-annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible working in addition to a very competitive basic salary depending on experience