Up to £50000 per annum
Head of Marketing - 50K
I am looking to recruit a head of marketing to work for a leisure operator who run a number of leisure centres and facilities within West London. As head of marketing you will become a member of the senior management team and you will be working very closely with both the heads of operations and commercial and the CEO in determining the overall direction and success of the business. This is a hands on role, you will be fully accountable for the annual marketing budget and will be supported day to day by a marketing executive and a graphic designer in delivering all campaigns, communications and projects across the full marketing mix of digital, social, email, print, content, and PR with a view to grow membership numbers, customer retention, revenue and profitability.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, measure and analyse high-quality tactical marketing activities which are on brand, timely and perform within specific budget and ROI criteria.
- Create and deliver a rolling calendar of campaign activity aimed at maximizing business KPI's primarily around all revenue areas
- Lead and coordinate on the communication strategy and create content, copywriting and produce effective branded customer communications across all channels.
- Provide support to centres with a toolkit of activity, assets and events in relation to communications
- Point of call for all public relations matters including crisis comms and positive media prospects.
- Oversee and deploy regular content updates on all web pages, ensure all websites are SEO optimized and work with Customer Insight and Data Manager on regular reporting.
- Assist with management and development of the customer database for communication purposes (email, SMS, direct mail) across all. channels/audiences
- Measurement and evaluation of all activity against plan and objectives.
- Working with creative and production agencies/ suppliers to deliver all aspects of campaigns and activity.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have ideally worked in a similar role within the health and fitness/leisure sectors who will be able to hit the ground running and plan and deliver campaigns to capitalise on the exciting opportunities for what is always seen as the golden first quarter of 2022 for fitness memberships. A Degree in marketing or a related discipline is desirable but not essential.
Interviews are immediately available.