Up to £60000 per annum + car+bonus
about 2 months ago
Head of Food and Beverage South East up to 60K + Bonus
We are looking for a Head of Food and Beverage to review and relaunch the food and beverage offer for a market leading brand within the leisure industry. My client is looking to significantly enhance the scope and quality of the hospitality offering bringing to market a compelling and on trend food and drinks menu to a wide-ranging customer base that includes corporate days and functions, stag and hen do's and children's parties.
Reporting into the board the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Menu and recipe development, creating an exciting F&B offer within operational constraints.
- To design and layout a compelling clubroom proposition.
- To optimise GPs linked to ease of production and service
- Food & Beverage stock management processes including ordering, stock counts and audits
- Sourcing group-wide suppliers and negotiating terms.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of allergens and government legislation
- Responsible for the H&S processes and documentation for all F&B operations
- Confident with training, motivating and influencing teams at all levels.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of financial KPI's.
- Set labour scheduling models and maintaining budgeted labour levels.
- Develop and manage a regional based team to assist in the delivery of the F&B Strategy.
- Oversee the general maintenance schedule of the F&B equipment.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have held a similar position within a multi-site branded hospitality offering from the high street or a similar family entertainment proposition. You will be directly accountable to the board and will need to demonstrate well developed financial and modelling skills to secure sign off and to deliver a group wide roll-out strategy within agreed timelines and to budget.
In addition to a basic salary of up to 60K plus bonus benefits include a company car and private health care. Head office is based in Surrey and there will be a requirement to typically be in head office one day a week so base location can be flexible.
Interviews are immediately available.