Up to £70000 per annum + +car allowance
Head of Finance 70K + Car Allowance
I am recruiting for a head of finance to work for a leading leisure operator with operations throughout the U.K. The position offers a hybrid working set up, with the head office in Dartford there will be a need to be in the office at least 2 days per week.
I am keen to hear from candidates who have CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 3 years experience working in a multi site business with a business with a minimum turnover of £50m. Previous leisure/hospitality experience in a similar head of finance position is desirable but not essential.
Reporting into the Director Of Finance, main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Lead the finance function to ensure alignment and relevance to the company's financial and strategic objectives.
- Manage the annual year end audit and preparation of group consolidated statutory accounts.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly financial forecasting process.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including consolidated management reporting, variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliation, business KPIs and commentary.
- Weekly cash flow monitoring and reporting.
- Delivery of all financial & management reporting to the board, bank, management, teams and clients.
- Provide business partner support and financial training to business units to ensure that they achieve their full potential.
- Ensure business units adhere to the company financial processes and procedures.
- Provide effective decision support to Management in relation to investment and all other commercial matters and post-implementation evaluation.
- IRR VAT preparation & submission.
- Implement and maintain strong internal controls to ensure robust financial management in accordance with IMS.
- Supervise and manage Finance team including the development and mentoring of the team.
- Undertake projects or ad-hoc work as requested by the Director of Finance.
In addition to a basic salary of c 70k the position offers a car allowance, enhanced pension scheme, critical illness cover and leisure membership and opportunities for additional qualifications eg MBA.
Interviews are immediately available.