£24000 - £25000 per annum + +5K bonus
29 days ago
Guest Services Manager Holiday Park
Looe, Cornwall up to 25K +5K bonus
I am looking for a guest services manager to work for an expanding premium holiday park operator at their holiday park in Looe, Cornwall. With significant developments in place this year my client is looking for the successful candidate to be able to come in and establish processes and procedures to deliver an exceptional guest experience, Responsibilities include:
- Delight both Owners & Guests at every touch point during their interaction and to deliver industry leading NPS scores.
- Building, coaching, nurturing and leading a team of highly engaged staff members.
- To manage holiday sales bookings and inventory to optimise park holiday sales financial contribution through revenue and occupancy..
- Responsible for front of house, including inbound telesales, query handling, preparing arrival packs, outbound calling, check-in and check-out duties to standards that exceed guest expectations.
- In conjunction with the Housekeeping Manager, to ensure that accommodation is prepared and maintained to the highest of industry standards.
- Being the conduit with Owners regarding the available subletting schemes.
- Use Guest Satisfaction feedback to identify areas for improvement and opportunities to praise outstanding team performance
- You will take ownership of all guest complaints and be empowered to resolve any situation that arises
- To represent the Park as a senior manager whilst on duty.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a premium holiday park, hospitality or leisure venue.
- Have a proven track record of delivering an exceptional guest/member experience through your teams.
- Experienced using Travel, Leisure or Hospitality reservation systems with strong Microsoft Office skills
- You are personable, presentable, articulate, enjoy a laugh and love working as part of a team
In addition to a basic salary of up to 25K, there is an annual performance bonus of up to 5K, 30 days holiday per annum with multiple discounts available including discounted family holidays within the group.
Interviews are immediately available.