£65000 - £66000 per annum + Bonus
Group Property Manager c 65K + bonus
Can be based in UK/Europe
We are looking for a Group Property Manager to work for a leading leisure brand where you will be responsible for an expanding estate of 20+ exceptional sporting and fitness facilities across Belgium, France, Switzerland, Holland, Germany, Spain and Italy. As group property manager you will report at Board Level and be responsible for the development of a robust property management strategy and the successful implementation of the services and processes that underpin it. You will ensure that best practices are followed to ensure maximum efficiency and that the most suitable working outcome is attained for every Club and their members.
- Develop a forward strategy for the delivery of maintenance across European clubs for the next 1 to 3 years
- Capable of managing a variety of approaches to maintenance spanning different European territories, to include integrated, semi integrated and inhouse
- Actively seek opportunities to increase productivity and efficiencies across the maintenance provision
- Taking a key role in driving the operational standards of the clubs by using your skills and knowledge.
- Line managing your team of Regional Facilities Managers and Maintenance Operatives,
- Delivering a member obsessed service through effectively maintained facilities.
- Ensuring the company strategy through property maintenance, internal governance and adherence to complex legislation at all times.
- Planning in house preventative and reactive maintenance, ensuring optimum response times and best value.
- Accountable for ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements and documentation is maintained in a timely and accurate way.
- Delivering the property strategy through the maintenance teams and specialist in house contractors.
- Working with centrally appointed contractors to ensure consistent delivery of Service Level Agreements.
- Developing your team through inspired leadership, adopting a coaching approach where possible.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have experience in a similar group property management role across Europe manging a wide range of facilities, pool plant knowledge would be desirable but is not essential. You will need first class interpersonal skills and extensive experience of managing significant budgets. Any European languages, notably German and French would be beneficial but again is not essential as all key stakeholders you will be working with speak English.
The position will involve extensive travel throughout Europe, you can be based in any of the countries highlighted or the UK within a reasonable proximity to a national or regional airport.
In addition to basic salary of c65K, the position offers an annual bonus and wide range of benefits including free family health club membership, 5 weeks holiday and the opportunity for significant career development.
Interviews are immediately available.