£27000 - £32000 per annum
11 months ago
Group Operations Manager- Leisure Management - Redditch
Our leisure client has an incredible culture of reward, recognition, professional growth, work-life balance, and having a lot of fun along the way, to create the most welcoming environment for both customers and team members.
The Group Operations Manager will be responsible for health and safety across a number of diverse sports, leisure, swimming, entertainment and visitor attraction centres and take responsibility for centre operations at their largest centre in Redditch.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary from £27,000-£32,000 depending on experience, 32 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) going up to 37-days holiday, 4% matched pension, free use of the fitness facilities, discounts off other products and services and some flexible working over a 37.5-hour week.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Three years plus operational team leadership experience within a diverse sports/leisure fitness operation.
- A solid understanding of health and safety and legislation within leisure facility management.
- Experience of developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Experience of managing capital and revenue budgets.
- Passion for providing excellent customer service and a proven record of instilling these principles with teams.
- First aid at work and preferably other operational vocational qualifications.
- The flexibility to work some weekends.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.