up to 37K plus 20% bonus
almost 7 years ago
Group Family Support Manager up to 37K plus 20% bonus
Location: Nationwide and European travel
I am working on a newly created position to work for a market leading company in the leisure industry who are looking to take their range of family activity and junior coaching programs to the next level. With a nationwide presence throughout the UK and an expanding operation in Europe this position will be all about the delivery, coaching and implementation of both fitness and learning products and experiences that enhance both the parents and their children’s experience whilst in the clubs. The role is all about evolving the training and coaching programmes and by training, coaching and developing the onsite teams ensuring the delivery is consistent and to brand standards. The successful candidate will be field based and there will be an extensive requirement to travel both throughout the UK and in Europe.
As group family support manager your role will include:
· Devise and deliver a training plan for all the junior kids products.
- Train and support new clubs prior to and during opening
- Ensure that all product briefs, templates and all other relevant documents are current and relevant
- Devise a system of collating ideas and best practice from clubs
- Develop content for core products including coaching sessions to be employed group wide
- Assist in new product development using a combination of industry knowledge, member feedback and current trends aimed at engaging both parents and kids in activity and fitness sessions
- Assist clubs and Group Family Manager in ensuring that clubs are compliant with all their responsibilities such as Ofsted registration, child protection reporting etc
- Sharing knowledge and expertise with team members.
We are keen to talk to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Sound knowledge of childcare and children’s activities sector
- Can show a genuine passion when engaging with individuals.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a children’s activity manager or trainer
- Ability to interpret data to make commercial decisions
- Good leadership skills and an ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, work on multiple projects and quickly respond to change
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- A coaching or relevant child care qualification is desirable
Interviews are immediately available.