£19500 - £20500 per annum
about 1 year ago
Group Bookings Manager 20K Bristol
I am looking for a customer focused group bookings manager to work for a successful family entertainment centre in Bristol. You will be responsible for:
- Making every element of the customer journey an amazing experience
- Managing incoming enquiries and leads over the phone and online.
- Providing quotations, follow up calls and taking deposits
- Coordinating the logistics and arrangements for both children's parties and group bookings
- Liaising internally with the hospitality and events team to ensure all bookings are fully staffed and pre planned.
- Liaising with the digital and marketing team regarding offers and promotions to maximize occupancy
- Dealing promptly and professionally with enquiries and complaints
- Work closely with the management team to deliver an exceptional guest experience across the venue
- Can support across other areas of the business as and when required
We are keen to talk to candidates who have had:
- A similar experience working within a high footfall group bookings/customer experience role.
- Can work a variety of shifts including most weekends and bank holidays.
- Have strong IT skills and excellent communication skills.
- Previous leisure or hospitality experience is strongly desirable.
Interviews are immediately available.