St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£28000 - £38000 per annum
over 1 year ago
General Manager - Boutique Fitness Club
Our client is an entrepreneurial boutique fitness club just outside of St Albans in Hertfordshire offering some unique fitness innovations in a luxurious environment that offers a 5-star customer experience and results that match.
Your role as General Manager:
- Recruit, coach, develop and inspire your team to be the best they can be every day.
- Develop and deliver innovative new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity and become known in the community.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit and are supported to achieve their goals.
- Coordinate the fitness product offering from fitness testing to classes to 1-1 training.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community.
- Outgoing, engaging, passionate about fitness and service with a hands-on approach to leadership and some entrepreneurial flair
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment as a Leisure Club Manager, General Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager, Sales Manager or commercial Fitness Manager.
- A fitness qualification and ability to teach is highly desirable.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria