£35000 - £38000 per annum + £44K OTE + development
General Manager Slough £35,000-£38,000 O.T.E. £44,000
We are looking to recruit a hands-on General Manager to run a well-established and successful family entertainment centre/adventure park in Slough, offering a diverse range of fun activities for children of all ages.
In addition to a competitive basic salary dependent on experience, there is a performance related bonus of 15%, 5 weeks holiday and free parking on site. Plus the business is thriving and there could be development and progression opportunities in the group.
You will be required to:
- Lead the team to deliver the operational plan and ensure customers have a consistently excellent experience whilst visiting the Centre.
- Be process and systems orientated with a keen eye for delivering labour management, operational detail and health and safety compliance.
- Commercially astute to drive multiple revenue streams including admissions, memberships, parties and food and beverage.
- Will enjoy the ongoing coaching and development of your management team and front-line staff
- Work operational shifts including one in two weekends.
Ideal backgrounds will be:
- 3 years Managerial experience leading a customer experience focused high footfall leisure, hospitality or retail business, probably as a Centre Manager, Club Manager, Store Manager, Sports Manager or even strong Deputy General Manager.
- People first approach to leadership- both customers and your team.
- Be first aid qualified and have a strong knowledge of health and safety and operations.
- Flexible to work every other weekend
Interviews are immediately available.