General Manager- Pet Care
£45000 - £50000 per annum + advancement opportunities
5 months ago
General Manager- Pet Care - Leatherhead
To £50,000+ Excellent benefits +advancement opportunities
Have a love for animals? Experienced as a leader in delivering an amazing customer experience in a fast-paced multi-faceted commercial operation? Well please read on…
Our client is an entrepreneurial, progressive, fast paced private pet care operator, providing market leading day care, night care, grooming and training services in their centres they are opening rapidly nationwide.
The General Manager is responsible for the operational and commercial success of the business including customer acquisition, retention, ancillary revenue, logistics, operations and finance. You will be leading and engaging 100+ team members to deliver an incredible customer experience.
We would love you to apply if you have:
- A huge passion for animals and their welfare.
- Incredible energy, drive and flair for problem solving and being entrepreneurial.
- Experience in delivering customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Business analysis and Profit and Loss Management experience.
- Have worked in a fast paced, volume commercial customer centric environment such as health & fitness, Sports & Leisure, Entertainment & Visitor Attractions, hospitality, retail, childcare or animal care.
- Experience in leading large teams in big multi-faceted and/or multi-site operations, possibly as an Area Manager, Regional Manager, Contract Manager, Cluster Manager, Business Manager, or large-scale General Manager, Commercial Manager or Store Manager.
- The ability to work strategically on business planning to working with your teams at ground level.
There are fantastic advancement opportunities working for this rapidly growing business.
For more information please click apply now and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.