£37000 - £40000 per annum + 50K OTE
General Manager -New Opening 37-40K basic OTE 50K
I am looking to recruit a general manager to launch a new family entertainment centre that will be opening in Esher in December 2021. This opportunity is perfectly suited to a manager who will thrive in a hands on customer facing role where you will be managing the recruitment of your team and coaching and leading them to deliver outstanding operational standards and the highest possible levels of customer service to a family focused clientele. You will working with a market leading family entertainment brand who have well established ways of working and stringent health and safety standards. We are keen to talk to candidates who:
- Have a proven track record as a GM working in a high footfall leisure, retail or hospitality operation
- Are accountable and highly motivated to successfully launch a new leisure destination to Esher and the surrounding catchment areas.
- Are process and systems orientated with a keen eye for delivering labour management, operational detail and health and safety compliance.
- Commercially astute to drive multiple revenue streams including admissions, memberships and food and beverage.
- Can analyse data, trends and make informed commercial decisions based on this information.
- Have high levels of personal accountability and integrity.
- Work duty management shifts and a minimum of 1 weekend in 2
- Who drive as there will be an opportunity to provide support and guidance at other Centres.
In addition to a competitive basic salary that of 37-40K dependent on experience, there is the genuine opportunity to earn an OTE of c50K in a business that recognises and rewards high performance. Benefits include 5 weeks holiday, private healthcare and free parking. With several new openings planned there is a great opportunity to be able to progress into a regional management position within 12 months.
Interviews are immediately available