Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Development Opportunities
12 months ago
General Manager- Manchester - £60,000-£80,000+ development opportunities
Our client is a new sports entertainment brand looking for a General Manager/New Openings Manager to support with setting up, opening and then managing of their first U.K. venue in Manchester with a view to moving on to open more sites and eventually move into Regional Management.
- Recruit, coach, develop and inspire your 100+ team members to be the best they can be every day.
- Create the operational procedures, customer journey and bring the sports/entertainment concept to life.
- Create and inspire a culture of service excellence and a real sense of community.
- Develop their local sales and marketing strategy, reach out into the community, build up partnerships and host experiential events.
- Forecast and manage financial budgets.
- Support with the growth and development of the wider business
- Well groomed, high personable and professional with outstanding communication skills.
- Hands-on yet strategic approach to leadership with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- At least 5-years successful senior management experience within premium leisure or hospitality.
- Experience of working in a past paced, high volume, customer centric environment with extensive food and beverage operations.
- Working knowledge of the Manchester market.
- Flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required.
- Multi-site and new opening experience would be a distinct advantage.
For more information please click apply and if you have the right level of experience will be in touch right away.