£28000 - £30000 per annum + bonus+ benefits
General Manager- Fitness
Circa £28,000-£30,000 + bonus +career development
We are looking for a Club General Manager to assume responsibility for one of the largest and most impressive health and fitness clubs in the North West with a large and loyal member base.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage a team of managers, front line staff and free-lancers, creating a harmonious, fun, hard-working and customer focused environment.
- Take responsibility for health and safety, cleaning and maintenance for the club to ensure the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Manage the fitness product offering including swimming, personal training and group exercise.
- Manage rotas, labour budgets and banking for the club.
- Manage membership and administration for the club.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure customers have a fantastic customer experience.
- Be visually present during peak times.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude
- Impeccable standards and a real eye for detail.
- A Passion for delivering 5-star service and obsessive about operational standards.
- Club Manager or General Manager experience within a multi-faceted high-volume health and fitness club environment.
- A flexible approach to work as early mornings, evenings and weekends will be required.
- Have your own transport or reside very locally.
- A Pool plant qualification would be highly desirable but training will be given.
In return for your hard work and dedication the company offers ongoing development and training to give you all the tools to be successful as a Club Manager and progress in the wider business.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact immediately if you have the right level of experience.