Up to £50000 per annum + 70K + OTE
about 1 month ago
General Manager Watford 50K basic OTE 70K+ OTE
Interviews are immediately available for a General Manager in Watford, to run a high-profile venue turning over c £2.5m for a market leading brand in the family entertainment industry. The business delivers a great value entertainment experience and is relentless in ensuring that they consistently deliver service superiority to every customer. As General Manager you will be offered a highly competitive basic salary of 50K, with an annual bonus of up to 40% of the basic salary with benefits that include life assurance, enhanced pension plan, a save as you earn scheme and the opportunity for ongoing training and significant career development.
Candidates will require:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a hands-on General Manager working in a fast-paced leisure, hospitality, or retail business.
- Evidence of optimising sales and performance of a business unit including a significant hospitality offering
- A passion for people, with evidence of coaching, developing and progressing a large team of colleagues.
- An ability to create positive energy with a can-do attitude and compassionate approach
- Resilience, flexibility, and adaptability, to fit in with our fast-paced environment!
- Are commercially astute with both P and L and budgetary management experience.
- Who constantly looks to enhance the customer experience and drive exceptional guest feedback/NPS scores.
As General Manager you will be supported by a deputy and assistant manager and a team of technicians, customer care, bar and diner colleagues. You will be working 40 hours over a 5-day week with a combination of early and evening shifts. You will be required to work a minimum of 3 weekends out of 4 as these are the peak trading days for your business alongside some Bank Holidays and School Holidays/Inset days.