Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£60000 - £62000 per annum + 20% bonus
General Manager Milton Keynes 60K + 20% Bonus
I am looking for a proven general manager to manage one of the leading indoor leisure attractions in Milton Keynes, Responsibilities include:
- To take accountability for the total P&L performance of the site and Balance Scorecard.
- To provide inspiring leadership, be a standard bearer for the company's values and Brand Standards and to deliver outstanding guest service at all times by way of example.
- To ensure compliance with legislation, with regards to all statutory requirements including Liquor Licensing and Health and Safety
- Provide direction, coaching and development to the Deputy General Manager, ensuring they deliver clear leadership and direction to operational departments.
- To set clear targets and objectives for direct report Senior Managers and to monitor performance closely through 1-2-1 meetings, adhering to consistent objectives.
- To ensure that the venue is always appropriately staffed and resourced in accordance to usage patterns.
- To implement and maintain a culture of high performance and performance management.
- To conduct effectively and timely appraisals with the management team and ensure that Senior Managers hold similar appraisals with their team.
- To ensure Senior Managers are exceeding agreed targets and objectives
- To ensure that all employees have development plans aligned to agreed objectives.
- Ensure that financial performance matches targets set and income is maximised and costs are minimised.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the guest experience by delivery operational excellence.
- To be fully competent at utilising all elements of the booking system, as required within your role.
We are keen to talk to candidates who can demonstrate:
- Proven commercial experience and a track record of high performance in a single or multi-site business delivering over £1m EBITDA.
- Experience of budgetary control.
- Evidence of managing a high performing team.
- A clear communicator and professional operator with extremely high standards of achievement.
- Exhibit strong judgement, drive and influence.
Interviews are immediately available.