£32000 - £35000 per annum + 20% bonus + benefits
over 2 years ago
We are looking for a General Manager to work at a flagship site for the U.K.s market leader in soccer centre provision, currently going through an exciting transformation with new investment and new strategy underway.
- Coach, support, lead and motivate a team of managers and front line team members to be the best they can be every day.
- Oversee all operational aspects, ensuring the centre and events run smoothly, is safe and customers receive an outstanding customer experience.
- Drive revenue lines including casual bookings, leagues, sports and corporate events, kids camps, kids parties, food and beverage, vending and retail.
- Full profit and loss responsibility.
- Outgoing, driven individual with a hands-on approach to leadership.
- Experience of leading, coaching and supporting high performing teams.
- Senior commercial management experience within commercial leisure, sports, health and fitness and possibility hospitality as General Manager, Club Manager, Centre Manager, Store Manager or Branch Manager
- A track record in delivering great commercial results in a fast paced high volume business.
- Profit and loss and budgeting experience
- A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required.
- A passion for football and delivering a great customer experience.
The package includes a competitive basic salary of up to £35,000, 20% bonus potential paid quarterly and most importantly continued investment into your development to progress within the business.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact immediately if you meet the brief