£40000 - £50000 per annum + 60K OTE
General Manager Swindon up to 50K basic OTE 60K
We are looking to recruit a General Manager in Swindon for a market leading operator in the leisure industry, a £3m turnover business that revolves around the delivery of excellent customer service in a well located and established entertainment complex. The centre has just benefitted from £1m cap ex investment making this a perfect time for a new GM to take over. We are keen to speak to candidates who have a proven track record as:
- A General Manager running a fast paced, high footfall branded business across any of the following sectors - licenced retail, hotels, family entertainment or health and fitness.
- Experience working to well established ways of working and consistently delivering the brand experience.
- Are passionate about coaching and supporting your management teams and team of 30 working in front of house, hospitality and as hosts .
- Have exacting operational standards and a detailed knowledge of health and safety.
- Commercially astute in managing budgets and driving multiple revenue lines - admissions, corporate bookings, F and B and amusements.
- Are able to work 3 weekends out of four and a combination of shifts during the week.
In addition to a highly competitive basic salary of up to 50K, there is also a highly achievable bonus potential of up to 20% of the basic salary, benefits include 33 days holiday per annum, free meals, access to Medicash, life assurance and enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave.
Interviews are immediately available.