£28000 - £38000 per annum + benefits +career development
almost 2 years ago
General Manager -Kids sports/fitness - Cambridge
£28,000 To £38,000 O.T.E + benefits +career progression
Our client is an exciting new sports and fitness concept offering a variety of gymnastics based classes and activities to children of all ages. They are opening sites all over the U.K. and are now looking for a Club Manager /General Manager to pre-sale, open and manage their new club in Cambridge.
The Club Manager/General Manager will coach, lead and inspire two Assistant Club Managers, Duty Managers, promoters, receptionists and a team of coaches to deliver a great programme of activities and courses including gymnastics, ninja, dance, pre-school, parties and holiday schemes. You will aim to deliver a fantastic fun and friendly customer experience and ensure the smooth and safe operation of the club at all times. Being a new site there will also be a focus on sales planning and outreach in the local area, building up partnerships with schools, nurseries and other parent and children's groups.
The package includes a competitive basic depending on experience and performance bonus which could take your salary up to £38,000. Benefits include 29 days holiday, contributory pension, family discounts and fully funded training and development including coaching qualifications and enrolment on to their ongoing mentoring programme to help you take your career to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A fun and outgoing disposition, can-do attitude and hands-on approach to leadership.
- A commercial head with experience in delivering sales, marketing and outreach activity.
- Site Operational experience and coordinating of sports, activity, education or fitness programming as a Club Manager, General Manager, Site Manager, Course Director, Centre Manager or Regional Manager.
- Experience in recruiting, coaching, supporting and developing team members.
- Previous exposure to working with children.
- A passion for delivering a great customer experience and getting kids more active.
- An active interest in sports, fitness, dance or gymnastics.
Please click apply to find out more and we will be in touch immediately if you meet the criteria as we are short-listing now!