Up to £50000 per annum + 15% annual bonus
6 months ago
General Manager - High Profile Leisure Venue
50K +15% bonus - Manchester
I am recruiting for a general manager to run a market leading multi-million-pound turnover high footfall family focused competitive socialising venue with cutting edge technology and a wide range of attractions and experiences. Centrally located in Manchester, the attraction offers a premium leisure experience supported by a very strong premium food and beverage operation which consistently turns over in excess of 100K/week. We are keen to hear from candidates who can demonstrate a proven and successful track record managing a high footfall leisure/hospitality venue or visitor attraction where both the customer and the team are at the very heart of everything you do in meeting and exceeding challenging commercial targets across multiple revenue streams.. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring high performing operational management and financial efficiency of the venue and attractions.
- The maximisation of on-site secondary revenue generation, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensuring efficient customer throughput, maintenance of customer service, experiential and cleanliness standards.
- Recruiting, deploying, motivating, and leading a management team of 5 and an operational staff team of 100+.
- Have a passion and flair for developing and coaching your team at all levels.
- Working closely with the marketing team to deliver a targeted and seasonal plan throughout the year.
- Optimising group and corporate bookings, running timely and appropriate promotions.
- Managing key partnerships and stakeholders including the local media.
- Providing timely and accurate performance information including daily sales reports for all departments.
- Collect, analyse and present data and insights to suggest revenue enhancing alterations to operations including opening hours, programming and pricing..
- Ensuring food & beverage operations achieve margins, optimise stocks and minimise wastage.
- Optimise and deliver budgets across multiple cost lines - staffing, marketing, consumables.
- Monitoring and providing feedback on the operation of ticketing and POS systems.
- Overall responsibility for health and safety throughout the venue
The position is hands on, and you will be expected to lead your teams from the front, you will be working a combination of shifts, typically between 10am and midnight with 2 weekends out of 3. In addition to a basic salary of 50K the position offers an annual performance related bonus of up to 15%, benefits include 32 days annual leave, significant discounts off F and B and exceptional opportunities for career progression.