£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus+ benefits
about 1 month ago
General Manager- Premium Lifestyle Club -Hampshire - Competitive + bonus + excellent benefits
We are looking for a General Manager in the Hampshire area to manage a fabulous private-members lifestyle club with luxury fitness and sports facilities catering for all the family.
- Leading, coaching, developing and inspiring your management team and front-line staff to deliver a 5-star experience to their members every day.
- Support your leadership team to develop their sports, fitness, food and beverage, events and family offering to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time to maximise participation, aid retention and improve the bottom line.
- Work closely with the Membership department to develop and execute their sales and retention strategy to drive positive net member movement and member yield.
- Full financial accountability; profit and loss, income, expenditure, debtors; helping set the budgets and business plan.
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Support the wider business on projects.
- Well groomed, highly personable and professional with outstanding communication skills.
- Customer facing and strategic approach to management with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- Experience in operating within a premium customer centric club environment.
- Track record in growing new member sales and improving retention.
- Ideally at least 2-years site management experience in a multi-faceted multimillion pound turnover leisure business possibly as a Health Club General Manager, Golf Club Manager or Sports Centre Manager.
- A demonstrable passion for health, fitness and sports.
Benefits include competitive basic salary depending on experience, attractive and realistic annual bonus, contributory pension and healthcare plus the continued development and support to hone your business skills.
For more information please click apply with your covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for the post and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience.