£38000 - £40000 per annum + 6K OTE
over 2 years ago
General Manager Up to 40K OTE 46K Maidstone
We are looking for a General Manager to run a well-established premium health and fitness club in the Maidstone area. With a membership base of 4000 , my client has a reputation for delivering a fantastic and studio offering across a very well equipped gym and comprehensive class timetable.
As General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Effectively lead, engage and develop the club team in line with the brand values.
- Achievement of KPIs which include membership sales and retention, revenue, cost control and profitability
- Maximizing membership sales, retention and revenue
- Creating and inspiring a culture of service excellence, personalized member engagement and member/guest satisfaction
- Evaluating and developing their product offering across all areas of the business.
- Management of facility and operational standards, Health and Safety and regulatory compliance
Benefits include a competitive basic salary of up to 40K, a genuine bonus potential of up to 6K and a wide range of discounted offers including deep discounts on hotel stays.
We are keen to talk to established General Managers from within the health and fitness who are inspirational, people focused leaders, customer obsessed and who have a proven track record in achievement in the premium end of the market.
Due to the high volume of applications only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.