£39000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, parking, discounted/free meals
11 months ago
General Manager - Adventure & Entertainment Park - Docklands - up to £39,000 basic £45,000 OTE
We are looking to recruit an operationally focused General manager to work for a market leading company operating Adventure and Entertainment centres throughout the UK.
With over 30 parks in the UK and 30 years in operation, our client is a fast moving, dynamic and exciting company to work for. They create safe, unique and exciting experiences for their clients and are passionate about everyone having fun, including team members!
This opportunity is perfectly suited to a Manager who will thrive in a hands-on customer facing role where you are coaching and leading your team to deliver outstanding operational standards and the highest possible levels of customer service in a high footfall, fun and adrenaline filled leisure destination generating a turnover of £2m+.
Reporting directly to the Regional Operations Director or Regional Support Manager, your role is responsible for overseeing the organisation's daily operations and managing the business aspects of the track.
Your primary duties include:
- Reviewing and implementing operational procedures
- Assisting departmental heads and managing company finances
- The General Manager maintains overall responsibility for all areas of the business
- You will aim for operational excellence and achieve KPIs inline with the company's expectation
- You will continue to coach and grow your crew members and assist the wider business in being recognised as a Great Place to Work
- You will be working to well established ways of working and stringent health and safety standards supported by 4 heads of department who oversee all sectors of the business including front of house, Food and Beverage and the activity centres.
We are keen to talk to candidates who:
- Have a proven track record in operational management working in a high footfall leisure, retail or hospitality operation
- Are process and systems orientated with a keen eye for delivering the highest levels of health and safety compliance.
- Commercially astute to manage and drive revenue streams including admissions, retail sales and food and beverage.
- Have high levels of personal accountability and integrity and a passion for coaching and developing your team.
- Will work a combination of duty management shifts during the week and a minimum of 1 weekend in 2.
In addition to a basic salary of up to £39K, bonuses are paid quarterly and are averaging over £1.5K per quarter whilst there is an additional retention bonus of £2K that will be paid after 12 months of completed service.
Interviews available immediately