£45000 - £50000 per annum + +6K car allowance + bonus
7 months ago
General Manager Gillingham, Kent 45-50K + car allowance +bonus
A general manager is required for a cluster general management position to have full responsibility for 2 businesses based in the Gillingham area in Kent. As general manager you will be tasked with delivering the highest levels of customer service and operational excellence across both buildings and their grounds which generate a combined turnover of C £2m and employ around 30 members of staff. This opportunity is almost exclusively Monday to Friday and based around core office hours of 8.30-5.30pm.
As general manager you will require:
- First class organisational and communication skills with high levels of IT.
- Well-developed leadership, coaching and performance management experience.
- Have full responsibility for health and safety and risk assessments.
- Extensive experience in premises management and ideally grounds maintenance.
- Ability to drive volume through key accounts, to win and bring on new contracts.
- To optimise programming and yield management.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have a proven track record as a hands on manager leading from the front in driving performance working within a premium service and sales focused business. Backgrounds of particular interest include venue and/or leisure management.
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 50K, there is a car allowance of 6K, a performance related bonus, 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and an enhanced pension scheme.
Due to the anticipated high levels of interest in this position unfortunately only those candidates meeting the above criteria in full will be considered.
Interviews will take place in early October.