£55000 - £60000 per annum + +50% bonus + car
over 1 year ago
General Manager Romford, Essex
55-60K bonus +50% bonus + car
I am looking for a general manager to work for one of the leading family focused health and racquets clubs in Essex, a club with 6500 members and an EBITDA of around £3m.
- Driving a multi-million pound turnover streams across memberships, retail, food and beverage, coaching and activity programs across a huge operation.
- Delivering am exceptional member experience and the highest level of operational excellence and health and safety
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of upwards of 120 full and part time staff
- Requiring a front of house approach, working duty management shifts and some weekends
- Have extensive P and L management experience.
- Building key corporate and strategic partnerships in the local area
Interested candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record as either a regional manager or GM working at the premium end of the leisure, hotel, retail or hospitality markets. If coming from outside the industry it is essential candidates have a genuine interest in and are engaged in a fitness/sporting lifestyle.
In addition to a highly competitive basic salary of 55-60K depending on experience, there are a wide range of benefits and bonuses including a 50% bonus potential, company car, 5 weeks holiday and free family membership to use any of the group's facilities.
Interviews will be taking place in mid to late March.