£40000 - £45000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
General Manager Catford 40- 45K
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for a general manager to manage and launch a new family entertainment centre in Catford, South East London.
We are keen to talk to general manager candidates who have:
- A proven and successful track record in running a large multipurpose family entertainment centre, trampoline park or large leisure facility.
- Strong health and safety background, ideally with experience of working to PAS 5000
- Strong commercial skills to drive both the local marketing, digital and outreach strategy
- Strong programming skills and the ability to juggle multiple events/parties and a high customer footfall
- A good knowledge of managing a busy café business with a weekly turnover of up to 10K
- A hands on leader with excellent customer service, leadership and coaching qualities
- P and L experience of successfully managing a leisure business with a turnover in excess of £1m.
- Willingness to work 3 weekends out of 4 and on a shift rota basis.
We will be looking for the successful candidate to start in late October to manager the full recruitment process for the team and to launch the pre sales and promotion of the centre.
The position offers a basic salary of 40-45K dependent on experience.