Up to £55000 per annum + 75K OTE
about 1 month ago
General Manager Oxford 55K basic OTE 75K+
Interviews are immediately available for a General Manager in Oxford, running a flagship centre for a market leader in the family entertainment sector of the leisure industry. The business delivers a great value entertainment experience and is relentless in ensuring that they consistently deliver service superiority to every customer. As General Manager you will be offered a highly competitive basic salary of up to 50K, a quarterly bonus and a potentially lucrative annual outperformance bonus that can take the OTE to 75K+. Benefits include life assurance, enhanced pension plan, 5 weeks holiday, life assurance and a save as you earn scheme with significant opportunities for training and development and career advancement. We are keen to hear from candidates who can demonstrate:
- 3 + years' experience as a hands-on General Manager working in a fast-paced £2m+ turnover leisure, hospitality or retail business.
- Evidence of optimising sales and performance of a business unit including a significant hospitality offering
- A passion for people, with evidence of coaching, developing and progressing a team of 40 colleagues.
- An ability to create positive energy with a can-do attitude and compassionate approach.
- Are commercially astute with extensive P and L and budgetary management experience.
- Who constantly looks to enhance the customer experience and drive exceptional guest feedback/NPS scores.
- Can commit to working shifts and 3 weekends out of 4.
Interviews are immediately available.