Up to £50000 per annum + bonus+ benefits
7 months ago
General Manager - New Residential Physical Activity Centre
£50,000+ bonus+ benefits
Near Thirsk, North Yorkshire
We are looking for a General Manager to support with the development and full launch of a brand new state-of-the-art 350-bed residential activity centre in North Yorkshire with an incredible range of dry outdoor activities, water sports and water park set in a stunning rural location.
It is fantastic time to join this growing brand in the final stage of development of this new site. As well as offering a long term career path, the company offers, a contributory pension, 34 days holiday and annual bonus. Free meals on shift are also provided, as is the opportunity to live on site for a small cost.
- Inspire, coach and empower a large and diverse team to be the best version of themselves every day and help them develop and grow.
- Lead and coordinate all departments including Housekeeping, Maintenance, Catering Activities, Administration and Human Resources, fostering a culture of service and operational excellence.
- Prioritise the health, safety and safeguarding of your guests.
- Manage the financials; profit and loss, budgeting and forecasting.
- Create a positive, fun, nurturing environment for your team and guests to thrive in.
- Play host to your guests, always being available and interacting at key moments.
- Outgoing, hands-on approach to leadership with a passion for customer service and the outdoors.
- Accommodation management experience within a residential property such as a hotel, leisure resort, holiday park, youth hostel, care home, visitor attraction, boarding school or Sports/Leisure/Activity/Educational Residential Centre.
- Experience in managing large teams and budgets in a multi-faceted leisure, educational, sports or hospitality business probably as a General Manager, Resort Manager, Hotel Manager, Complex Manager or Centre Manager.
- Experience of safeguarding (either children or vulnerable adults) and health and safety (food, facilities, physical activities).
- Full clean driving license and the flexibility to work shifts including some weekends.
- Ideally CAPX project management experience.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.