£26000 - £29000 per annum + quarterly bonus
Food & Beverage Manager - Adventure Park
Are you obsessed with customer service and passionate about food and beverage?
I am keen to hear from Assistant Managers or Supervisors, working in hospitality management, potentially from a coffee shop, bar or restaurant who is keen to take on responsibility for the food and beverage offering within a market leading leisure business in the Docklands.
You will be working with a set menu and a fully licenced bar and will be catering for both day to day trade from customers as well as corporate events and parties. You will be reporting into the General Manager of the centre and will be one of 4 key Heads of Department working for this award winning and expanding leisure operator.
We are ideally looking for 18 months hospitality experience; you will be working a 42.5 week, 5 days out of 7 with no split shifts, it will be a combination of shifts throughout the week including day shifts with the latest shift being 2-11pm. You will be required to work 5 weekend days per month as this is peak trading for the business.
As the Food & Beverage Manager you will be a confident leader, self- motivated with a calm demeanour who is able perform well under pressure and happy to be the face of the business, striving always to deliver a quality food and beverage experience for every guest.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager, fully responsible for the recruitment and training of your team members
- Your role will be hands on in and around the Bar and Kitchen, preparing and serving food and serving drinks.
- Always looking to maximise secondary spend throughout all key areas.
- Responsible for meeting GP's, stock takes, ordering stock, Health and Safety and Food hygiene.
- You will also be a duty manager across the whole centre covering FOH, operations and sales
- To ensure that every one of our customers has a fun, engaging experience with us in a safe environment
- To be the face of our client and must always strive to deliver a premium food and beverage experience to every guest, whilst maximising secondary spend throughout all key areas
In addition to a basic salary of £25,415 there are quarterly bonuses that are currently paying out £1k per quarter with excellent opportunities for ongoing training and future career development.
You will duties that include: Stock ordering, Staff Training, Maintaining standards and Recruitment
You will have excellent Excel / IT skills, Good interpersonal skills, great Organisational skills and a Knowledge of operational skills
You will need a good standard of education and have a qualification in Food hygiene level 2
As the Food & Beverage Manager you will be Self-reliant/ self- motivated, be calm and resilient under pressure, be a Team Player, have great attention to detail, able to train & motivate your team, be passionate about food & beverage, wear a clean and pressed uniform and be well groomed with good personal hygiene
If you feel you can deliver exceptional service with every meal and every drink, every single time. And if you can do this with integrity and a smile and most of all inspire your team to do the same, then we need to talk.
This is a fantastic role for a candidate currently working in hospitality looking for the next step up in their career.
With over 30 parks in the UK and 30 years in operation, our client is a fast moving, dynamic and exciting company to work for. They create safe, unique and exciting experiences for their clients and are passionate about everyone having fun, including team members!
Interviews available immediately