West End, London
£33000 - £35000 per annum + Great company benefits
about 2 years ago
Reporting to the Head of Catering and Events, this position will have full responsibility for managing the front of house catering team, with the aim to generate profit whilst providing excellent customer service for all performance and non-performance hospitality. As the catering operations manager you will be looking after 5 outlets. One of which will be external catering.
The ideal candidate will have worked in an event venue before overseeing the F&B and catering departments but must also be a creative and motivated individual who is looking to drive sales through each outlet while retaining the high quality of service and product.
- A strategic and innovative thinker able to share a vision; excellent communicator and solution focussed.
- Proven experience of developing a high performing team.
- Confident and inspirational leader;
- Excellent people skills and the ability to manage, engage and motivate a team.
- Significant experience working within a large venue at management level;
- Proven experience of overseeing a day-to-day operation of a similar venue. This role will require you to work 5 out of any 7 days. Work around 40 hours per week but flexibility is a must.
If you feel this role is for you, please do send me a copy of your c.v and I will be in touch.