City of London
Up to £35000 per annum + PT + Bonus OTE 50K
Club Manager to 35K +2K bonus + Significant PT
London South Bank
I have a rare opportunity for a club manager to take responsibility for an exclusive health club and spa within one of London's most prestigious recently opened residential developments on the South Bank near Waterloo. As manager you will be supported by an assistant manager and team of duty managers in delivering an exceptional member experience for the residents on each and every visit to their club (as membership is covered as within their service charges.) As such this role is all about service and operational excellence across the club and spa and is ideally suited to a candidate who has previous managerial experience working within a 4 or 5* hotel based leisure club, leading corporate club or in a similar residential leisure development and who has a strong fitness background and qualifications. The club is open 7 days a week and your shifts will typically involve starts at 6.15am and closes at 10.15pm.
As club manager key responsibilities include:
- Full responsibility for day to day operations and health and safety across the gym, pool and spa.
- Recruiting, coaching and training your team to deliver a 5* concierge stye service within the club
- Managing rotas, carrying out duty management shifts.
- Ensuring the service level agreements are achieved, producing and preparing reports for the client.
- Looking to develop the number of PT sessions and occupancy levels within the Spa.
In addition to a basic salary of up to 35K, the position offers an annual bonus and the opportunity to significantly enhance your earnings by personal training clients outside your core working hours where you will be paid up to £50/hr depending on the your own qualifications and experience.
Interviews are immediately available