4 months ago
Finance Manager - Germany
Applications are invited for the role of Hotel Finance Manager - Berlin, Germany.
This role will suit a qualified or nearly qualified Accountant looking to join a modern, dynamic and vibrant company. Fluency in English and German languages is essential. This role will report to the Head of Finance for Europe. The Financial Manager will contribute to the continuous improvement of the business processes and the successful management of supplier relationships. Right to work status in Germany is required. An impressive salary package with flexible work conditions is offered.
- Maintaining and enhancing all processes and controls
- Managing a talented Finance team
- Supplier management
- Contract management and negotiations
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Month end and year end activities
- Managing two sites with a dotted line to Head office
- A qualified or part qualified Accountant (AAT, ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- MS Office skills
- Experience from the Hotel or Property sectors
Please email your CV in WORD format.