£30000 - £32000 per annum + Company Vehicle, Pension, Mon to Friday
Experienced Field Service Technician based in London up to £32,000 DOE
Our client is a Global Health & Fitness company who manufacture, sell and service high quality commercial fitness equipment and digital solutions for some of the most iconic ranges of Fitness equipment.
Their promise is to maximize customer delight and trust. And to go above and beyond to create memorable customer experiences and surpass expectations. They aim to create strong relationships and lifelong brand advocates by delivering a world-class customer experience.
We are looking for an experienced Field Service Technician who can develops and sustain customer satisfaction and loyalty through exemplary maintenance and repair of all brands.
The Field Service Technician must instill customer confidence in the company' products by providing preventative maintenance parallel with friendly customer support.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Service and maintain the company's products at customer locations in assigned region; ensure repairs are carried out following company policies.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering quality and courteous support in a timely manner.
- Ensure all service calls are documented (start to completion) and Service Reports are properly completed and submitted in accordance with established procedures.
- Communicates information regarding product performance and relays field feedback to inside service team
- Maintain van part stock through regular cycle counts, inventory replacement requests and timely paperwork processing. Return parts with proper documentation and use precautionary procedures to safeguard company parts and equipment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Strong organizational, communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to understand technical documentation
- Possess basic mechanical aptitude
- Safety is everyone's responsibility. Staff are expected to always act in a safe manner and ensure that those around them do not put themselves or others at risk
Education and Experience Requirements
- Preferred electrical or mechanical Experience.
- Prior customer interface experience
- Experience with standard trouble shooting and diagnostic methods for electro/mechanical equipment in the field.
- Strong technical skills required
- PC skills include use of MS -Outlook, MS-Excel and MS-Word use of CRM systems - Training provide.
The physical and environmental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work may require:
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items - The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Requires the ability to move around and maneuver products when necessary. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 15 pounds
- Walking and Standing - Requires moving around
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range
- Requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours
- Basic salary £30,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
- Company vehicle
- Full training provided
- Social events
- Private health care scheme an option
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday to Friday role
- Totally remote