£60000 - £100000 per annum + pension, commision, travel
about 1 month ago
European Sales Manager - Global Health & Fitness company up to £100k OTE
Our client is a global Health & Fitness company who manufacture, sell and service high quality commercial fitness equipment and digital solutions for some of the most iconic ranges of Fitness equipment.
Their promise is to maximize customer delight and trust. And to go above and beyond to create memorable customer experiences and surpass expectations.
They aim to create strong relationships and lifelong brand advocates by delivering a world-class customer experience. And are committed to building an energetic, diverse, and inclusive workspace.
We are now looking for a Senior European Sales Manager to join our winning team.
The Senior European Sales Manager is responsible for soliciting our products to all commercial fitness markets in a specific geographic territory. The Sales Manager interfaces with our Distribution partners, new prospects, and existing customers alike; to constantly assess their needs and propose solutions, adding value to their business. The primary measure of success is in the fulfilment of revenue quota and general customer satisfaction.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing distributor relationships and driving distributor and company results through the selling of all products
- Prepare and send quotes utilizing CRM system
- Prepare and revise product forecasts and pipeline via the CRM system ensuring lead times are established and met
- Lost - Push - Won sale reports at the end of every month
- Weekly Activity and Forecasted sales pipelines sent to Regional Manager every Monday
- Prepare an eight-week travel plan to effectively cover territory
- Attend weekly conference calls
- Complete product demonstrations, and any other consultative actions to assist in providing a solution to the end customer
- Conduct and support all necessary training for Distribution partners and their employees.
- Monitor and manage the actions of Distribution partners within the territory to ensure responsible and effective representation of Core Health & Fitness
- Coordinate fulfilment of all special documentation for orders closed, including credit applications, consignment forms, resale certificates, general documentation that would require signature, site survey, and trade in paperwork
- Meet and/or exceed established quotas for travel/ territory partner contact, including weekly field calls and/or produce monthly quota in new opportunities per week, quarterly visits to key accounts, and six to eight scheduled office days per month.
- Manage Travel and Entertainment budget
Specific Job Requirements
- Excellent attention to minor details and ability to multitask
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with a strong work ethic
- Ability to influence both external and internal customer partners to drive execution of stated plans
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills and maintain a professional demeanour at all times
- Needs to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm
Education And Experience Requirements
- Ideally degree educated
- Must speak fluent French
- Ideally Spanish speaking and other European languages spoken
- Excellent computer skills, including a high level of proficiency with MS Office
- Previous Sales experience is essential, distributor sales preferred, fitness background or industry experience strongly preferred
- Prior Trade Show experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive basic salary and commission
- OTE of £100k+
- Company pension
- Opportunity to travel extensively
Interviews available immediately