Up to £26500 per annum + + Classes + 2K Relocation
about 1 year ago
Duty Manager - Sports Centre Cobham
£26,500 + classes + relocation
I am looking for a duty manager to work for a high-profile educational group at their flagship 120-acre campus in Cobham. They have a very equipped fitness centre and 25m swimming pool and are looking for a duty manager to join the team and ensure that the 1500 pupils, members of staff and parents receive an exceptional experience when using the sports facilities. The centre is not open to the public so there ais no pressure to meet sales targets, this sporting facility is all about ensuring the highest levels of operational standards, health and safety and customer service within the Sports Centre.
As duty manager you will be working a combination of shifts during the week, they will be 6.15-2.15, 10.30-6pm and 2-9.45pm, you would be required to work 1 weekend out of 3 where the hours are 8-5.30pm. Given the location you will need to drive as the sports centre is not easily accessible from public transport.
You will alos be able to take classes and will be paid up to £35/class eg for spinning which will provide an additional 2-4K per year on top of your basic salary. There is also a 2k Relocation package available for thise candidates who are relocating.
We are keen to hear from candidates who:
- Are FAAW, Level 3 Fitness and NPLQ qualified and have a minimum of 18 months experience working within a leisure centre or health and fitness club.
- Have supervisory and training experience supporting the front of house team and the recreation attendants.
- To open and close as a keyholder, running the team whilst on duty.
- Responsible for pool plant operations, daily checks and backwashes.
- Have a proven track record working well within a team. With excellent communication skills.
The positions offers a strong benefits package that includes 25 days plus bank holidays, a matching pension contribution of 5%, private medical insurance, Medicash which offers discounted medical and dental plans, life assurance , employee assistance programmes and ongoing training and professional development.