Up to £37200 per annum + TAX FREE
Duty Manager - Leading University Campus Saudi Arabia £37,200 Tax Free + Accommodation
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced health and fitness duty manager to commit to on an initial fixed term 2-year contract working with exceptional leisure and sporting facilities for a world leading university in Saudi Arabia. The University hosts some of the most accomplished scientists, academics and students from around the world in a purpose-built 'mini city' 5* resort style Campus bordering the Red Sea. It provides exceptional services and facilities to its multi-cultural community supported by international shops and restaurants and wide-ranging leisure facilities that are on a par with the finest family orientated racquets clubs in the UK, only on a much larger scale. These facilities include 3 health clubs, swimming pools, 30 outdoor parks, football , rugby and cricket pitches, a 5000-seater stadium, athletics track and wide-ranging racquets facilities and a bowling alley. Provided as a free to use facility for the 7000 residents, delivered the highest levels of operational excellence and customer service through a team of typically British, European, and international front-line leisure staff.
We are keen to talk to leisure professionals who have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive duty/operational management experience working across a premium multi-purpose leisure offering.
- Ideally degree qualified within health and fitness or a sport related discipline
- Have a strong health and safety background and solid understanding of wet side operations
- Have a passion for training, coaching, and developing staff to deliver exceptional customer service
- Adept at delivering sporting, coaching and fitness programming and timetables to reflect demand and trends
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and who will thrive working with a global clientele
- To be both First Aid and NPLQ qualified
- Are resilient, patient and who will understand and respect Arabic culture.
In addition to the tax-free salary of 16000 SAR/month (£3100/month) benefits include 30 days annual holiday per year, private healthcare, 1 return flight per year with free basic backpacker stye accommodation if desired. Most UK based candidates choose to rent a high spec one bed studio apartment 10 minutes from the campus at a cost of around £350 month whilst a lease car costing £50 month opens up opportunities to travel to Bahrain and Jeddah within 90 minutes. On the doorstep are world class and great value golfing and water sports facilities whilst Saudi Arabia continues to host world class international sporting events.
Interviews are immediately available; we are looking for the successful candidate to start work in September.
The opportunity is offered on a single status basis only.