£42000 - £48000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Development Chef Nottingham
42-48K +10% bonus
I am looking for a development chef to work with a leading leisure brand who are looking to significantly grow their estate in 2024 and 2025. This is a newly created position to look at how the business can evolve their retail operation. The existing offer is focused on delivering a timely service of quality burgers, pizzas, tapas style small plates, sharing platters, and desserts to a high footfall clientele across corporate , family and group bookings. They are looking to set the standard for their F and B offer in the rapidly expanding competitive socializing market and this position will deliver that ambition. Responsibilities include:
- Work with existing partners on developing and evolving their existing range.
- Look at evolving and developing the street food proposition.
- Strong knowledge of kitchen operations and food production techniques
- Focus on catering for the corporate clientele to deliver a best in class offer.
- Prepare and cook dishes according to recipes and standards.
- Train and supervise kitchen staff, providing guidance and support.
- Work to achieve targeted GPs, margins and cost and ease to deliver.
- Improve revenue and profitability from food sales
- Look at evolving kitchen layout and plans for new openings.
We are keen to hear from candidates who ideally have held a similar development chef role and are looking to make their mark within the competitive socializing market of the hospitality industry. The position is primarily based in Nottingham and will require travel to the venues and with the catering partners in Amsterdam.
In addition to a basic salary of 42 to 48K dependent on experience with a 10% bonus potential, the position is Monday to Friday only with 5 weeks holiday and bank holidays.