Up to £40000 per annum + 70000 OTE
about 1 year ago
Designate Holiday Homes Sales Manager 40K basic OTE 70K +
I am working with a leading holiday park operator who are very keen to meet high performing sales focused regional or single -site managers who are working within the broad leisure and lifestyle sectors to work across a number of their coastal holiday parks in and around Yorkshire/East Riding. You are selling a premium family focused lifestyle product and will benefit from working with a sector leading operator backed up by nationwide marketing on primetime TV working for a business and sector that is delivering record numbers as staycations boom on the back of COVID. As a designate sales manager you will typically spend 6-9 months working in 3 different parks where you will be trained up in every area of the sales management role before being placed full time on your own park as a sales manager. On appointment as a sales manager you can expect a further increase of between 5-10K in your basic salary and secure an enhanced bonus structure with the top sales managers earning in excess of 120K.
We are keen to hear from high achieving sales leaders who can meet the following:
· Willing to work every weekend during the peak season of May - September
· Flexible to be based at different parks which is likely to mean living and working away from home.
· Work best in a very structured sales process that is based around the generation and management of quality leads.
· Obsessed about delivering an outstanding sales experience that is constantly measured and evaluated.
· You will be a selling manager, leading a team of typically 2-4 sales executives.
· Experienced and passionate about coaching, mentoring and developing your sales team.
· Are commercially astute and ideally have a solid understanding of a large operational leisure business
· Have first class communication, CRM and IT skills
Interviews are immediately available.