£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, parking, discounted/free meals
Deputy General Manager Essex - up to £30k basic £40,000 OTE
Are you an experienced Manager looking to work for one of the UK's leading leisure operators?
Are you looking for a career that offers amazing opportunities for growth and development?
We are looking for a Deputy General Manager to work for a market leading leisure brand at one of their highest profile leisure destinations in Kent.
Our client is one of the U.K.s most loved and most successful leisure concepts offering great value entertainment, gaming, food and beverage, competitions and parties appealing to both adults and the family market. This is a fun, fast paced place to work and the U.K. wide company is renowned for harnessing their top talent and progressing them in the business, so this is a great development opportunity for an ambitious manager.
What the Deputy General Manager post looks like:
- Customer facing - Ensuring customers have a fabulous time, every time.
- Team- Inspiring, coaching and developing your management team to be the best version of themselves every day.
- Operations- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and fully operational at all times.
- Commercial- Drive performance across all revenue lines and implement new business plans.
- Financial- taking responsibility for budgets, banking and stock control.
- Working a mixture of shifts including evenings and 3 weekends out of 4.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have:
- An abundance of energy, enthusiasm and drive.
- Experience delivering an amazing customer experience in a fast-paced customer facing business such as late night venues and nightclubs, visitor attractions, bars, restaurants, hotels or health and fitness clubs.
- Have significant experience managing a high volume F and B operation.
- At least 3 year's people management and key holder experience possibly as a Club Manager, Operations Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Trading Manager, Store Manager or Centre Manager.
- A head for business and experience in promoting and growing different revenue lines
In addition to a highly competitive basic of up to £30,000 there is a monthly bonus of £200 and an annual performance related bonus of up to £8,000 that should take your overall package to c £40,000.There are also outstanding opportunities for ongoing training and development to become a General Manager.
Please submit your CV and if you have the right level of experience.
Interviews available immediately