£32000 - £40000 per annum + Pension, social events, bonus
about 1 year ago
Deputy General Manager - Leisure Entertainment Watford
£32,000 basic £40K +OTE + career development
(Based on 40-hour week +Overtime paid hourly + bonus received monthly)
We are looking for an ambitious Manager in the Watford area looking for a role with a brilliant company who are passionate about developing their people.
My client offers great value family entertainment, gaming, food and beverage, competitions and parties appealing to children and adults alike. This is a fun, fast paced place to work and the U.K. wide company is renowned for harnessing their top talent and progressing them in the business, so this is a great development opportunity for an ambitious manager.
As Deputy General Manager responsibilities include:
- Customer facing - Ensuring customers have a fabulous time, every time.
- Team- Inspiring, coaching and developing your management team to be the best version of themselves every day.
- Operations- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and fully operational at all times.
- Commercial- Drive performance across all revenue lines and implement new business plans.
- Financial- taking responsibility for budgets, banking and stock control.
- Working a mixture of shifts as the acting General Manager including evenings and weekends.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have:
- An abundance of energy, enthusiasm, and drive.
- Experience delivering an amazing customer experience in a fast-paced customer facing business including, nightclubs, style bars, visitor attractions and fitness clubs.
- At least 3 year's people management and key holder experience possibly as an AGM, Operations Manager, Bars/Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager or Senior Duty Manager.
- A head for business and experience in promoting and growing different revenue lines
- The flexibility in their life to work at least one evening a week and up to three in four weekends as these are their busy trade times.
In addition to a highly competitive basic of up to £32,000, there is a monthly bonus of £200 and an annual performance related bonus of 8K hat should take your overall package to be c 40K. Please submit your CV and if you have the right level of experience we will be in touch promptly.
Interviews available immediately