£20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
over 2 years ago
Deputy Club Manager -Kids Fitness- Reading - Up to £25,000+ benefits +career progression
Our client is an exciting new fitness and gymnastics based concept offering a variety of classes and activities to children of all ages. They are opening sites all over the U.K. and are now looking for a Deputy Club Manager to help manage their new club in Reading.
As Deputy Club Manager you will support the General Manager coach, lead and inspire a team of coaches, Duty Managers and receptionists to deliver a great programme of activities and courses including gymnastics, ninja, dance, pre-school, parties and holiday schemes. You will aim to deliver a fantastic fun and friendly customer experience and ensure the smooth and safe operation of the club at all times. Being a new site there will also be a focus on sales planning and outreach in the local area, building up partnerships with schools, nurseries and other parent and children's groups.
With the company growing rapidly, opportunities to professionally develop and progress will be made available for high achievers so it is a really exciting time to be joining them.
Full product training will be given but ideally candidates will already have:
* A fun and outgoing disposition, can-do attitude and hands-on approach to leadership.
* Site Operational experience and coordinating sports, activity or fitness programming as a Team Leader, Duty Manager, sports co-ordinator, Assistant Manager, club manager or site manager.
* Experience in recruiting, coaching, supporting and developing team members.
* A passion for delivering a great customer experience and getting kids more active.
* An active interest in sports, fitness, dance or preferably gymnastics.
Please click apply to find out more and we will be in touch immediately if you meet the criteria as interviews are happening now!