Stockport, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Database Administrator Stockport up to 25K
I am looking for database administrator/superuser to work with the systems team at the head office for a leading leisure operator based in Stockport. You will be supporting the both the operational teams running the leisure facilities and community based programs as well as the finance and membership teams working with multiple software applications and models. Previous experience working with the market leading leisure management systems - Legend, XN or Gladstone would be strongly desirable but is not essential. Reporting into the head of systems responsibilities will include:
- To manage business systems to ensure they are working correctly to measure member/activity data.
- Ensure activity data is recorded to improve reporting, processes and procedures.
- Ensure system changes are managed in line with business needs/promotions and offers.
- Support with the implementation and training for new systems
- Create bespoke dashboards & reports for the management team.
- Gather and maintain a wide array of data-related business processes and reporting.
- Interpret data to ensure a high level of accuracy, timeliness, and usefulness for business leaders
- Conduct routine audits of data capture and input processes
- Work with the Systems Manager on implementation of a new platforms, delivery of training to the end user and ongoing system maintenance
Interested candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical and numeric skills with excellent Excel skills
- Experience working with large data files and applications
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Have the confidence to liaise with senior management
In addition to a basic salary of up to 25K, there is free parking, free fitness membership, 30 days annual holiday and an opportunity for further training and career development.
Interviews are immediately available.