£20000 - £22000 per annum + bonus+ gym membership
Customer Service Advisor- Growing health and fitness chain
£20-22K+bonus + free gym membership
Our client is a successful and growing health and fitness chain who are looking for some outstanding Customer Advisors for their new central support office in Bedford:
Key areas of responsibility:
- Respond to enquiries through emails, webchat and social media about membership in their gyms.
- Answer general enquiries about their gyms.
- Resolve queries from existing members regarding payments, freezes and bookings.
- Liaise with the management teams in all of their gyms to resolve specific membership queries.
- Collate data and present as reports.
- Invoicing for the business.
- Other administrative duties to support the business.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Quick learner, able to multitask and be proactive.
- Self-starter with good time management skills.
- Good communicator, who listens, provides empathy and confident in resolving problems.
- Highly computer literate with experience in using outlook, excel and word.
- Previous customer service experience possibly in call centres or on-line customer services departments.
- Strong administration skills
- A demonstrable passion for health and fitness.
- Able to work 8am - 4:30pm or 10am - 6:30pm 5-days per week.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch swiftly if you have the right level of experience.