Circa £55000 per annum + car+bonus+benefits
7 months ago
Contract Manager - West Midlands - Circa £55K+car+bonus+benefits
Our client is one of the U.K.s leading sports and leisure management operators renowned for their quality service provision and fantastic people development strategy. We have been tasked with finding a Contract Manager in the West Midlands to take ownership for one of their largest and most significant contracts comprising 9 sites and £12M budget and host to the next Common Wealth Games.
- Develop and deliver a commercial strategy and business plan in order to grow the business.
- Lead and inspire a team of General Managers to develop and drive their business forward.
- Constantly analyse business performance, data and trends and take appropriate action to keep the business on track to succeed.
- Build strong relations with internal and external stakeholders ensuring you meet and exceed the needs of the community.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5-years multi-site leadership experience within health and fitness/Leisure Management market possibly as a Contract Manager, Area Manager or Regional Manager.
- Exposure to managing multi-million pound budgets for multifaceted facilities with diverse multi-disciplined management teams.
- A history of over performance in delivering commercial results across multiple revenue streams.
- An understanding of the importance of fulfilling community objectives working for a Trust/Charitable Social Enterprise.
- A full clean driving license and the mobility to travel extensively across the West Midlands daily.
The package includes a competitive basic salary dependant on experience, bonus incentive, contributable pension, healthcare and car.
For more information please click apply attaching your CV and covering letter detailing why you should be considered for this post. We will be in touch should you meet the client brief