£25000 - £30000 per annum + +bonus + accommodation
5 months ago
Complex Manager Cornwall up to 30K basic + bonus package +accommodation
I am looking for a hands on complex manager or management couple to take on the management of food and beverage and retail operation for a holiday park in Cornwall. This is very much a hands on position where you will be responsible for:
- Preparing a selection of meals from breakfasts , lunches and evening meals from a simple menu.
- Responsible for procuring locally sourced products
- Running the bar stocking a range of real ales, wines and bottles
- Responsible for meeting budgets and targets, p and l responsibility
- Managing a small team, rotas and staff training.
- Responsible for food safety and stock takes
- Promote and run a range of events and private functions
We are ideally looking for candidate who has a proven track record working hands on in a managerial role with the kitchen or bar within a branded high street restaurant or pub combined with holiday park experience running a complex.
In addition to the basic salary of c 30K there will be a significant annual bonus put in place for exceeding your profit targets in a company that has a great reputation for rewarding and developing their staff with the setting of realistic and achievable targets. This opportunity also has the potential to also offer accommodation on site.
With significant capital investment planned this presents a great opportunity to join the business now and be perfectly placed to grow and develop with the operation as it expands its hospitality operation significantly on the back of a major cap-ex investment.
Interviews are immediately available.