Cluster Revenue Manager
Competitive basic, car allowance, pension
Cluster Revenues Manager North London - Highly competitive salary
Our client is a global luxury hotel group, passionate about their people and their customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Cluster Revenues Manager at their Global Headquarters in North London.
If you live by your numbers and spreadsheets and like nothing more than analyzing data, then this could be just the role for you.
You need to have experience as a Revenue Manager as you could be managing the revenue for up to three hotels, within this large and lavish portfolio of hotels.
This is an awesome company to work for who will invest in your training and development and this role will certainly provide you with an interesting and challenging role.
About the Company:
This is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world and was recently voted as the number one company to work for in the UK. With more than 6,000 properties globally in over one hundred countries and a history spanning 100+ years, this is company is world leader in the luxury hotel market and we are delighted to be working with them.
As Cluster Revenues Manager, your key duties and responsibilities will include the following :
- Maximise revenue
- To market share and profits for multiple hotels through the strategic coordination of revenue management processes and procedures
- Drive the continued development and growth of customer service standards, revenue and profits from multiple hotels
- Deliver the company's mission relating to profit, people, customer and quality
- Ensure that sales and pricing strategies are based on sound commercial judgment through effective analysis and reporting
- Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
- Ensure that relevant hotel and above-hotel commercial team members are actively engaged in all revenue decisions by maintaining regular communication to effectively implement, drive and review optimal strategies and controls
- Integrate with other functions to ensure we exceed our customer's, owner's and shareholder expectations
As Cluster Revenues Manager, some of the things you will need to have:
- At least 2 years in a Revenue Manager role with a similar size hotel group
- The ability to be highly analytical and numerate and obsessed with revenue management
- To be a fabulous communicator and fluent in English verbally and in writing
- To be within a commutable distance of Head Office
- Practical working experience within commercial revenue management
- Be proficient and advanced in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Sound functional knowledge of Revenue Management
- Excellent competencies in Leadership, Planning and Organising, Communication and Influencing
- Commercial attitude and proactive sales approach
- Clear voice & well spoken
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends
- Competitive and motivated
- Practical working experience in a hotel, area or corporate role relating to distribution or revenue management
- Experience of managing a commercial team
- Good Training/Coaching Skills
- Ability to articulate and introduce change effectively
This is a fabulous role for the right candidate which carries a highly competitive package plus excellent benefits (including world-leading discounted hotel travel scheme, bonus, private health care and the option to work from anywhere in the world for 20 days a year)
You will also receive 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, company pension, medical cover, life cover and huge discounts on hotel stays.
Interviews available immediately.